Topic: The Meteors (A whole hella lotta Meteors)

http://i.imgur.com/7aik20R.jpg

All nice and neat and ready to go. Some my rips, some not, but overall the bit rate is really good.  Not the hugest Psychobilly guy, but The Meteors are kick ass and for sure the Gran Daddies of this genre.
Enjoy!

http://i.imgur.com/10pef4M.jpg

Full Length Releases

(1979) - Demo                                                                              
(1980) - Hunger                                                                            
(1980) - The Lost Album                                                                    
(1983) - In Heaven                                                                         
(1983) - The Meteors Live I                                                                
(1983) - Wreckin' Crew                                                                     
(1984) - Stamepede & Moneky's Breath                                                       
(1984) - Stampede                                                                          
(1985) - Monkey's Breath                                                                   
(1985) - The Curse Of The Mutants [Comp]                                                   
(1986) - Live II                                                                           
(1986) - Sewertime Blues                                                                   
(1986) - Teenagers From Outer Space [Comp]                                                 
(1987) - Don't Touch the Bang Bang Fruit                                                   
(1987) - Night Of the Werewolf (live)                                                      
(1988) - Only The Meteors Are Pure Psychobilly                                             
(1988) - The Mutant Monkey And The Surfers From Zorch                                      
(1989) - Undead, Unfriendly & Unstoppable                                                  
(1990) - Live Styles Of The Sick And Shameless (Live III)                                  
(1991) - Madman Roll                                                                       
(1992) - Demonopoly                                                                        
(1992) - P. Paul Fenech (The Meteors) - The Rockin' Dead                               
(1993) - The Best Of                                                                   
(1994) - No Surrender                                                                   
(1995) - Corpse Grinder                                                                    
(1995) - Mental Instru Mentals                                                             
(1996) - International Wreckers 2 (The Lost Tapes Of Zorch)                             
(1996) - John Peel Sessions 1983–1985                                                   
(1997) - Bastard Sons Of A Rock And Roll Devil                                             
(1999) - The Meteors vs The World [2CD]                                                    
(2000) - Psychobilly Revolution (live)                                                     
(2000) - Undead Unfriendly & Unstoppaple                                                   
(2001) - Anagram Singles                                                                   
(2001) - Psycho Down                                                                   
(2002) - The Final Conflict                                                             
(2003) - Psychobilly                                                                       
(2004) - These Evil Things                                                             
(2007) - Hymns For The Hellbound                                                           
(2009) - Hell Train Rollin                                                             
(2009) - Kings of Psychobilly [5CD]                                                     
(2011) - Best Of People Like You Years                                                 
(2012) - Doing The Lord's Work                                                         
(2012) - Maniac Rockers From Hell                                                       
(2013) - Psychobilly Rules!

http://i.imgur.com/NvYBRSd.jpg

Singles

(1980) - The Meteor Madness 7''                                                            
(1981) - Meet Screaming Lord Sutch 12'')                                               
(1981) - Radioactive Kid 7''                                                               
(1981) - The Crazed 7''                                                                    
(1982) - Johnny Remember Me 7''                                                            
(1984) - I'm Just A Dog 12''                                                               
(1986) - Archive 4 12''                                                                    
(1986) - Bad Moon Rising 7''                                                               
(1986) - Mutant Rock 12''                                                                  
(1986) - Surf City 7''                                                                     
(1992) - Who Do You Love 7''                                                           
(1994) - Hell Ain't Hot Enough For Me! 12''                                                
(2009) - Psychobilly Number One 7''   

I'd like to tie you up and shit in your face
Kick you in the cunt, girl, put you in your place
Puke up your mother's pussy and fuck you in the face
Teenage twats, now's the time, now's the place (Now's the place)

Re: The Meteors (A whole hella lotta Meteors)

ZORCH! }:-D

thanks

Thanks

thanks

Great post - thanks!

Ace

Tack smile

Thanks mate!

thanks

awesome thanks

This is fantastic - Thanks

Holy Crap! Thanks!

been needing this thanks

Cheers

I signed up for this site because google found this torrent.  The Meteors' stuff is surprisingly hard to find for such a long-lived and prolific band!  Seriously appreciated!

thnx

you sir, are the best