Topic: failure to update snatch list

unable too seed back no matter what i download, my ratio is shit because of this is there any answers to this problem yet, im using utorrent 1.8.82 if that helps.

Re: failure to update snatch list

i just put the down loaded torrent in the same folder as the download and its turned green and working but says im the only seeder ?????

mrmagoomc4 wrote:

i just put the down loaded torrent in the same folder as the download and its turned green and working but says im the only seeder ?????

I usually find that whatever I download from here goes red but if I force a recheck on it and then restart it it turns green and keeps working.

now say 3 seeds its all green, i did a force recheck earlier on and it still stayed red with same failure, adding the torrent file to the downloaded folder turned it green but i was the only one seeding wierd until now lol, all the torrents i used to dl from the old pos sites used to go in the dl folder not in appdata folder etc.Cheers again for the onkelz torrent and your advice here

mrmagoomc4 wrote:

Cheers again for the onkelz torrent and your advice here

no problem mate,the site is glitchy as hell hopefully when we get the new one things will be better.

Same issue here, altough I only snatched 1 recently I can't get it to work even after rechecking. It shows more peers than the site shows too, but only this tracker.

I am having same problem, using utorrent 2.2.1.  Updating tracker doesn't help.

robgronotte wrote:

I am having same problem, using utorrent 2.2.1.  Updating tracker doesn't help.

force recheck,stop torrent then start it again,works most times.

it happens with me too...for a while (1 month)  i thought it was my utorrent now i see that is not fortunately my ratio is good

thanks for sharing....

BJ you wanna sort this ?

our new tracker is 90% done. and its wayyyyyyyyyy better. i'll be porting everyones accounts to the new site so no ratios are lost.